TC BioPharm Limited registered in Scotland under company number SC453579 having its registered office at Maxim 1, 2 Parklands Way, Eurocentral, Holytown, ML1 4WR. Our ICO Registration Number is ZA053615.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (the Data Protection Laws) we are the data controller.
Data Protection Officer
TC BioPharm Limited
2 Parklands Way
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in the “contact us” form on our Website www.tcbiopharm.com (“Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, applying for a job or submitting a CV, posting material or requesting further information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. We may need to transfer your personal data to territories that are outside the EEA. We will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA where either:
- the transfer is to a country which the EU Commission has decided ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data. Some US providers may also be certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield which confirms they have appropriate measures in place to ensure the protection of your data; and/ or
- we have put in place our own measures to ensure adequate security as required by data protection law. These measures include ensuring that your personal data is kept safe by backed by strong contractual undertakings approved by the relevant regulators such as the EU style model clauses.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and always in accordance with applicable law.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data where we have a lawful basis to do so, which will include one or more of the following:
- that we have your consent (if consent is needed);
- that we need to use the personal data to perform a contract with you, for example where you have ordered a product or service from us;
- that we need to use the personal data to comply with our legal obligations; and/or
- where it is fair to use the personal data either in our interests or someone else’s interests, where there is no disadvantage to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if TC BioPharm Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you, to ask us to correct inaccuracies or to delete your personal data. You also have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of or object to our processing of your personal data.
You are entitled to exercise any of the following privacy rights:
- Right to object: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Access to personal data: You can request access to a copy of your personal data that we hold, along with information on what personal data we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and whether it has been used for any automated decision making. You can make a request for access free of charge by contacting our DPO.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing any of your personal data at any time by notifying our DPO.
- Rectification: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the personal data we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
- Make a complaint: You can make a complaint about how we have used your personal data to us by emailing us at DPO@tcbiopharm.com, or to a supervisory authority - for the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office, at https://ico.org.uk/.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not make any decisions about you by solely automated means
We may update this policy and only notify you if we make any material changes to the manner in which we process and use your personal data. We recommend that you check this page periodically to review the latest version.